Slideshow Widget

Olivia | Class of 2015 | Winston Salem Senior Photographer

06 June 2015



I absolutely love my job, and as most of you know one of my favorite aspects of this amazing job is photographing high school seniors! I absolutely adore it!

I have had the pleasure of working with this beautiful girl for the last few years. I've enjoyed every moment from photographing her beautiful family to watching her prepare for two proms (her prom dress selection never fails by the way) to working with her as a member of my 2015 Senior Model Team! 


I'm not sure how, but Olivia graduated from North Wilkes High School yesterday evening! I mean seriously weren't we just avoiding snakes at your junior prom session?

 Congratulations Olivia and all 2015 Graduates! I am so proud of you and I cannot wait to see where life takes you! I wish you nothing but the best in all you strive to achieve! Dream Big Class of '15!!
Before you go get to know a little about this beautiful 2015 Senior and be sure to hang around and leave her some love!!


Q: What High school do you attend? A: North Wilkes High School Q: What college do you plan to attend? A: Lees McRae Q: What is your GPA? A: 3.0 Q: What is your future college major? A: Registered Nurse Q: What is your dream career? A: Working as a nurse in a hospital. Q: What was your favorite aspect of being a member of the 2015 Love it Forever Photography Senior Model Team? A: Having my picture taken by Natasha!!

Q: What is your favorite TV show?
A: Chicago Fire
Q: Who is your favorite Singer/Band? 
A: Florida Georgia Line
Q: What hobbies do you enjoy?
A: Shopping, working, and hanging out with my friends.
Q: What are your favorite clothing brands/stores? 
A: American Eagle, Rue 21, TJ Maxx
Q: Have you received any achievements or awards you are particularly proud of? 
A: I became CPR certified and was awarded a scholarship to Lees McRae!

Q: What are your plans and goals for the future? A: I plan to get my BSN and work in a hospital as a Registered Nurse. Q: Do you do any volunteer work? A: I volunteer at Samaritan's Kitchen Q: What will you miss most after graduating? A: I will miss hanging out with my friends! Q: Finally, If you could inspire another student with just a few words what would those words be? A: Work hard!







Natasha Brown is a Senior Photographer located in the foothills of North Carolina. I photograph high school seniors from Boone to Charlotte and beyond.
I am NOW BOOKING Summer and Fall 2015! Please email me at Natasaha@loveitforeverphotography.com to learn more about the Senior Portrait Experience! I can't wait to hear from YOU!




4 Responses to “Olivia | Class of 2015 | Winston Salem Senior Photographer”

Ray said...

Great job, she's gorgeous. Love all the colors!

Unknown said...

Lovely images, she's going to love these!!

Trillium Resort said...

Beautiful and classy as always!

Hannah Nielsen said...

Beautiful! The last is my favorite. I bet she's so happy with these!!