Slideshow Widget

Haley 2015 Senior Model | Winston Salem Senior Photographer

01 March 2015

Introducing the beautiful Haley a 2015 member of the Love it Forever Photography Model Team from North Wilkes High School! Haley was also a 2014 Teen Ambassador and  it has been an absolute blast working with her and getting to know her over the years. 

Take a look at some of he favorite images from her fall senior session and get to know a little about her and her plans for the future:


Q.What is your current GPA? 
A 3.6

Q. What college will you be attending? 
A. Lenoir-Rhyne University or Appalachian State University

Q. What do you plan to major in? 
A, Nursing, I plan to become a Registered Nurse


Q. What is your dream career: 
A . Being a Cosmetologist or a Forensic Scientist

Q. What was your favorite aspect of being a member of the 2015 Love it Forever Photography Model Team? 
A. Definitely having my picture taken!!

Q. How do you stay motivated to do the best you can do and be the best you can be? 
A. I know if I want to make something of myself then I have to do well. 


Q. What is your favorite TV show?
A.  anything on the Investigation Discovery channel

Q. Who is your favorite Singer/Band?
A. Pink Floyd


Q. What are your hobbies? 
A. hunting, working, and hanging with my friends


Q. What are your favorite clothing brands?
 A. American eagle, Carhartt, Michael kors, and Victoria's Secret


Q Have you received any acedemic achievements or awards?
A. I am a member of the National Technical Honor Society(NTHS) and recipient of an academic scholarship from Lenoir-Rhyne. I also received my CNA license this year. 


Q. Tell me all about your plans and goals for your future:
A. I plan to get my BSN and work at Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center as an oncology nurse.


Q. Do you volunteer? If so where: 
A. I have volunteered with the Salvation Army.

Q. If you could inspire another student with just a few words what would those words be? 
A. The best is yet to come

Q. What will you miss most after graduating? 
A. I will miss the people I have grown up with.










Haley has been a fabulous member of the Love it Forever Photography Model Team and I am so excited to see what her future holds. Love it Forever Photography is looking for our next Model Team Members! If you're a current Junior who is active on social media, enjoys being in front of the camera, a positive role model in your school and community and excited to share the news about Love it Forever Photography then read the full details here and be sure to apply!!